Thursday, July 3, 2014

New adventure begins!

So...How to start;
Well ...I'm Steffy and I'm a big fan of that sweety world which tg captions are.
I've always been interested in feminization story, in any form!
And with this page i'm going to give my small attempt, I'll just try to create captions, and maybe stories...why not, which I ever wanted to read.
I'm not particularly interested to write in situations that could be really "hard" and...well...physical, if you know what I mean.
I generally prefer write about the mental process of male feminization, about shame status of boys who are going to be girls, forcibly or not.
Thus perhaps these pages will not affect many people; but this is a thing that I wanted to do from a long time.
And yes, I'm not American or English and this isn't my language; but I've decided anyhow to write here in english because it's probably better in this community....
so keep a little bit of patience with me and my future horrible grammar mistakes xD

And that's all;
Stay tuned

Kisses,
Steffy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, M'Lady
    Honestly, I have not read but one of your sets. I have just come across them and wish to read them in order and when I have the time to relax and enjoy. A glass of wine would not hurt either. You have chosen some nice photos and they compliment your story well thus far.
    I also enjoyed the photo you chose as an icon. If it is you, you are stunning. I wish you all the best in whatever path you choose.
    Stay well and safe
    Hugs
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely welcome, Lee! hope my stories here will worth your wine glass and your time! It is my first experiment in TG fiction, thus maybe there will be some troubles... but I really want to improve me in this. For the pics I use, I guess prefer to use more androgynous male models than "complete" females; this allow a big focus on transitioning process step by step. And about the profile picture....well I'm not in that pic, even though I'd like to. I feel myself as transgender, and I'm actually working on this aspect of my life in several "practical" ways; maybe soon I'll be able to post a picture of me here...but this is another story! So thank you again for your kindness and your sweet words here, Hope you continue to enjoy my blog and my experiences on these pages!
      A big kiss,
      Steffy

      Delete