Sunday, July 13, 2014

Auntie's help - a new TG captioned story is coming



Hi at all of you, sweeties!
I'm afraid most of you will be bored by this post, since there will not be new captions, not at the moment.
Anyway, this is supposed to be a sort of "pre-production" post on my next story.
Just to let you know about what this new work will be. After my first approach to captioning, with Alex's story; I've understood that to post only captioned images isn't enough, or at least not enough to write stories which I'd like to. Too many issues, while working on Alex's captions, has pushed me to try a new way to tell you this new story.
Practically, in next days, I'm going to create posts that have caption, yes surely, but also a longer written section that I hope will match well with the classic images and captions. A change like this maybe will be kinda annoying for who, previously, has enjoyed my captions... because maybe most of you, usually prefer stories more quick to read accompanied by pics in the same caption panel. But, on the other hand, this allow me to go much more deeply into the story, into all of the characters, their thoughts and tons of other stuff.

But probably, right now, you're just wondering about what this story is going to be. Well, with no spoilers, I can say that this new plot will be more focused on the "forced" aspect of the feminization. So.. prepare yourself to some pretty humiliating situations where the acceptance factor, if it will arrive, will arrive really late. The story is going to talk about a boy, our protagonist, which has a little tricky past and both of his parents aren't able to take care of him. Thus, they force their son to move to his aunt's house, and live with her for several months.

Well...I know, rather banal plot, but I always loved story about situations like this. And It's time to try to write my own now...maybe focusing more on the aspect I've always liked.
As Always the story is going to proceed in a pretty slow way, in order to let you to see and understand also the smallest evolutions and changes in the character's life and in his mind.


Another last thing, and will be all. I've opened this pages from about only one week, I guess. And I've been truly shocked to see how many of you have been interested to read my silly and stupid works on here! Almost 10.000 visits so far...incredible; I want only to thank all of you!! I'm glad to know that many of you have choosen to use a little bit of your time for me and what I love to write about!

10.000 thanks and kisses
Your sweet Steffy

No comments:

Post a Comment