Monday, July 14, 2014

Auntie's help Chapter 2: First Approach

Auntie's Help

Ch2 - First Approach





The days passed quickly one after the other, fortunately, the stephen's stunt has been almost filed: a group of several incredibly expensive lawyers, paid by the Hilton's family have saved the young Stephen from all of the indictments. But apart this, life for Steph wasn't surely easy, in house the stress with his mother was heavy. Margaret, in according with her ex-husband, decided to forbid to Stephen see his friends and just to leave the house. The guy was angry but also ashamed for that trouble, actually thinking to sit with his mother to have a deal, trying to explain his reasons; when Margaret suddenly enter in his bedroom.
There were shouts, debates and maybe some tears; but finally Stephen was forced to accept the fact that his entire life would be moved to his aunt's house, on the exactly opposite coast.


_________________________________________________________________________________


Still little upset from the flight, with a pretty sad kind of loneliness sensation, Stephen was heading to his aunt Kaitlin, which was greeting him shaking her arms. Wrapped in an elegant tailleur, she immediately hugged her nephew kissing his cheek.

"You're still the little angel kid who I remembered, You're not grew up so much, don't you?"

"yeah...thanks aunt Kaitlin, I guess... Also you are well.."

"Come'on lets take your luggage and go home, we have many things to talk about, I'm sure you will enjoy these next months!"

"yeah...sure"

The trip in car was silent and embarrassing for Stephen, He didn't know really his aunt. Those few times when he saw her, Kaitlin was severe, silent, almost distant; not exactly the sympathetic aunt in his family. But now she was pretty kind and helpful with him. The quiet was interrupted by Kaitlin's speeches.

"Well, Steph...you know I'm always glad to spend time with you, to know how your life is going. But this time, things would be rather different. Your mother Told me you have a problem, more than one even and in these next days we're going to work on these together. You're mother are afraid for you and for where your choices could lead your young life, and I agree with her..."

"Problem...don't you think you're just exaggerating a little bit? I mean, yeah...I've done a mistake, but it is not a big deal I think, shit happens. I  have to go ahead..."

“Don't use that language with me, boy! For many things I'm much more susceptible than your mother, take it seriously! Anyway...what I'm saying.. well, from now on you have to live just like my son would, that means rules to follow, proving respect to me and the help I want to give you. I don't want to sound petulant and testy, but before you learn this and before we can enjoy our living together. It's all clear, Stephen?”

"yeah...and I'm sorry but..."

"Oh, and in addition I'm just planning some therapy sessions where you can be easily able to define and solve your situation, step by step." Aunt Kaitlin said, breaking off Stephen upping her hand.”

_________________________________________________________________________________


The new Stephen's room
School was still far from start and the first week run fast. But with his surprise, Stephen was actually settled in the Chloe's room instead in the usual guests's room. His new bedroom was definitely feminine: fur pillows, floral images on the walls, pinky color and zebra prints everywhere...Stephen was embarrassed. How if one of his friends saw him living in that girly room? Stephen tried to ask to his aunt, if maybe he could move into the guest room..

"No way, Steph, you're going to stay here with me for more than one weekend. And that room has every thing and confort that you need. Stop your silly macho baloney and try to be an adult for one time!"

With this and many other situations, Stephen started to learn how his future months could be. Forcing himself to follow and seemed agree with any stupid and weird rule of his aunt. He couldn't hang out without his aunt's authorization, He couldn't use his pc or watch tv except for one hour once a day, for money he had to ask to his aunt and possibly justify why he needed it, and  moreover he surely couldn't use his skateboard any more. His stress was enough to lead him to have insonmia problems, then when he told this to his aunt; she gave him an old Chloe's I-pod filled with some relaxing tracks to help him to sleep.


The I-pod that Kaitlin gave to Stephen
He started soon to use that music, and apart the strangeness of those songs (that sounds like a muffled suave voice talking constantly) he was glad to return to sleep well. 




_________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, during a kind of vegetarian lunch, Stephen asked to aunt Kaitlin:

"ehm..aunt Kaitlin, I'm here from two weeks adn, well...I guess I need and hair cut, could you give me the money for that...please?"

"Oh...it sounds like this little punk boy wants finally to be presentable! I was wondering when you would have wanted do it"

"yes...so?"

"You don't need money, I have a friend who has a barber-shop at the mall, just 30 mins of car from here. And for today I have also several issues to do there. We can go together, well?

"Yes, aunt, glad to hear it..."

_______________________

That afternoon, they went to the mall. And with afraid of him, Stephen saw that that wasn't exactly a "barber-shop", would be more correct call it a "salon" or kind of. Even though his reticences - "Nonsense, Steph, Tiff is one of my oldest friends, she is a great professional with the best sense of style I've ever seen!" -  aunt and nephew crossed the doors of "Dama's", that's the name of that salon.

"OH-MY-GOD!" thrilled Tiffany as she saw Kaitlin entering in her boutique. "You're gorgeous as always, darling! And he should be your little Stephen, isn't that true? He's cute just like you said! Come on, sweetie, lets go to work, we have much to do with you!"

Little? Cute? Work? Aunt Kaitlin has already talked to her about me?! What's going on here? A more and more nervous Stephen thought.

He was leaded to a red luxurious chair near the sinks. While Tiffany and Kaitlin was talking and joking Stephen take a look at that place. Everything had a sophisticated and elegant look, and most of clients there was girls or fashionable ladies. Why the hell he was sitting on that chair?
But before he could say anything, Aunt Kaitlin left the store, saying "I'll be here in two hours, maybe even less. I left you in such talented hands" smiling at Tiffany "Just remember to be a good boy!"

From there, in few minutes, Tiffany was washing up Stephen's hair with some incredibly scented products; telling him: "there we are, sweetie, I know all about you, Kat told me so much about you! Just the rebellious kinda punk city boy, eheh I know the type! But let me say, I love your hair as well as your face, you have so much potential! Anyway, have you already thought about what to do with these beautiful hair?"

"Mh...thank you...well, nothing special I guess, not to different from now...just a trim here and there.."

"Get it, some volume and shape work! And, can i suggest you something, honey?"

"yeah..sure"

"well, like, with your facial features I think you should valorise these gorgeous hair even if they are shorts such as yours, I've here a new product able to give more...mmh shiny brilliance, in order to have more emphasis on this. What do you think?

"mmh it isn't something too radical, right?"

"Not at all, honey; I told you, just more brightness"

"well...yeah..I guess"

"All right baby! so, make yourself confortable, lets go to start, honey!"


Stephen worn the Chloe's headphones, starting slowly to fall in sleep.

.....
.....
.....

At his awakening He saw Tiffany removing some weird transparent stripes from his head.



The model picture, her cut is actually pretty similar to the one which Stephen has
Looking around, He asked
"where's the mirror?"

"Oh, welcome back, honey! No mirror for now, It is supposed to be a surprise!"

"but...wait, what is that pics there?"

"What? Oh..this, It's only the model from who I'm inspiring, Honey"

"No..but...She's a girl! I don't want a girl haircut!!"

"pff..calm down, honey! I know all of your teenage styles, this kinds of punk-emo cuts are unisex"

"but..."

"What? I'm afraid It's too late, honey. Don't worry, just let me finish with few snips and there we go"

Stephen was pretty nervous when finally Tiffany bring back the mirror.
He was blocked for a brief minute, staring himself. Tiffany has given to him a pretty androgynous haircut, feminine in more than one way. His hair weren't been cutted so much and the result was a kind of pixie cut that framed his delicate face with a pretty wisp/bangs on one side of his face. But the worst part was that the new "product" of Tiffany has actually given him a bright bleach blondysh color to his hair. If before, Stephen wasn't surely the "manliness portrait", now he has a feminine androgynous style. Not still girlysh, but no to far from.

"So..?" Tiffany asked cheerfully

"I...I'm.."

In that moment Kaitlin entered

"Wow Steph! You look so nice, stylish I guess! Great job Tif, you were right...He's simply adorable!"

"It was a pleasure, Kat, He was already a beautiful model!"

"Well, now we have to go, Stephen, take your stuff, thanks again Tiff!"

near the exit, Kaitlin suddenly grabbed Stephen's arm

"how do you say, Steph?"

"I...Thank you Tiffany..."

"And?"

"I love my hair, thanks to you..."

"well done, good boy, well Tiff, we'll probably meet again really soon. Thank you for your help!"

_________________________________________________________________________________
End of chapter two

created and written
by
SteffyC

12 comments:

  1. Nice beginning. Please do continue with this storyline. I bet Chloe's headphones have a kind of sub-liminal message playing in the background with her musical tracks ; a kind of nightly brainwashing or mental reconditioning. Just one slight criticism, some of the writing could really use a spell-check and a good proofreader ; as some sentences were hard to understand. Captions were good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that there's also something good in this. For my many mistakes, well...pretty embarrassing situations, unfortunately, English is not my own language...and I'm just trying to tell the story as best as I can with my awful grammar. And I've opened this blog partly also for this...to, wel... improve a little my orrible english. Clearly and unfortunately I have more than one problem for this...And I'm trying to solve this thing....so I do my apology! I'm sorry...hope I'll be able to improve little by little with the next posts

      Kisses,
      Steffy

      ps. Is there anyone who has an advice about some proof-reader/spell-check programs that I can easily find/download to use on my works here?

      pps. shame on me...I'm sorry :(

      Delete
  2. Good afternoon Steff:
    Morning for me. I found your latest addition last evening, but was too tired to read it and respond coherently. As to the comments on your missuse of English grammar and words, I assumed that you wrote the chapters in your native language and used a translate program. That would explain some terms and mistakes in the stories and the much better English in your personnal responses.
    Your second chapter is very good. You did not waste any time having his Aunt turn on the changes. Stephen was not even use to sleeping in a girly room and you already have him with bleached hair. Keeping him confused I suppose.
    Anywho, it was a good read. Not too long and with photos that match the storyline. Well up to your usual fine standards. I truly look forward to your work. The language does cause a bit of confusion, but you handle it well. I must apologize for my errors in writing to you. After all, English (American) is my first language. I must do a better job at proof reading before sending. Thanks for all of your work. You are a gem. Stay safe, hugs Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Nothing to be sorry about. You are doing well and getting better with each installment. Do not worry your pretty head. Enjoy yourself, Sweetness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thank you, Lee for your sincere feedback ^^ but obviously my writing needs more time and grammar corrections. But in any case I don't think that this will be a problem for me; I want to tell you these stories, these are part of me and about what I love;and there are no way to stop this feeling. But unfortunately at the moment I'm really busy...for several bad things in my personal life...and It's kinda hard find enough time to be focused on these pages. But if there's something sure...is that I won't leave, not now. So don't worry and please, be patient with me...next chapters/stories are coming soon.
      Sorry, again for this infinite wait :(
      Hope to make your day a little bit better soon, with my next posts

      Kisses,
      Steffy

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I love this story and I can't wait to see how Steph's time with his aunt turns out. Thank you for the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx Joe, It's my pleasure to entertain you with my stories here! ^^ hope you will enjoy the next issues when they will be avaible, really soon, I promise.
      Tnx again, stay safe,
      Steffy

      Delete
  5. When is the next chapter going to be available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi for first tnx to have found the time to be here to read my works. Unfortunately I have several issues to solve for now, thus the next chapter will be probably delayed for a while. I'm really sorry, hope to have your support again in future.
      Kiss,
      Steffy

      Delete
    2. Thanks for responding I can't wait to read more whenever you can put more chapters up.
      P.S. I find it ironic that I discovered your work while I was in italy but only just noticed that you are from there (I'm from America).

      Delete
  6. Hey Steffy, I think your English is good, don't worry about it.
    I'm waiting for other chapters...
    Kisses and hugs. Ric.
    P.s.: bellissimo il taglio di capelli scelto dalla zia! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone! sincerest thanks to all of you, really, thank for your lovely support here! And...well, I'm still alive, but I had some issues that have kept me really busy. And in addition now I'm not at home....some things to solve for now. Sadly actually I'm not sure about when I'll be able to post the next chapter, as well as captions and stuff. I will try to do it it as soon as I can, so...try to hold on and forgive me for this horrible delay. :( truly Hope to be here for all of you shortly!

    Kisses, Steffy

    ps. Hiya Riccardo ^^ Always a pleasure, as well as rare, to meet here somebody italian who's interested in those things. Stay safe and keep in touch, hugs

    ReplyDelete